worlds of possibility

worlds of possibility
world of possibility

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

You can tell a lot about a person by their shoes.....

All Caps
Finsk
Jeffery Campbell

Dolce Vita
So I started this post August 3, 2011.  I cannot believe I never published it!  Maybe it was too difficult to choose what shoes to highlight.  I am a firm believer in "there is no such thing as too many shoes"  So here goes.... 


8/3/2011
I have always prided myself in the fact that I appreciate both fashion and getting down and dirty with an oldschool sweatshirt. I like clothes and fashion in general, but my one vice or fetish is shoes. I am the girl that remembers the movie The Notebook because of all of the fabulous shoes sported by Rachel McAdams.

The sky really is the limit with shoes from the funky outrageous designs of Alexander McQueen  worn by Christina Aguilera to some of the classics by Christian Louboutin to architectural motifs of Rem Koolhaus
seen in United Nude.  Not only do these shoes make an outfit but are the star of any wardrobe!
Alexander McQueen





Rem Koolhaus - United Nude



 1/10/2012
Some other faves....
Sam Edelman
Monolo Blahnik

Miu Miu 2008
Miu Miu 2012
Christian Louboutin 2012
for more check out www.solestruck.com

No comments:

Post a Comment